Friday, August 22, 2008

The Day's Updates

  • 01:19 You can't make beautiful things unless you irritate the hell out of the oyster #
  • 04:45 I do not need to be eating right now at all. Not even hungry but food is so delicious #
  • 06:13 Setting the alarm for 4 hours from now. Why do I do this to myself? #
  • 13:06 at #gnomedex. freaking exhausted. and it's day 1. too old for this #
  • 13:12 @geekgiant i'm confused as well. i think they're getting to the big aha moment #
  • 13:14 am i the only one that's always really uncomfortable in aeron chairs? #
  • 13:51 @missrogue OS ma.gnolia. awesome. we're DEF looking forward to introducing it to our dev team. already have some projects in mind #
  • 14:10 i'm pumped about my new icanhascheezburger.com button #
  • 18:15 via @kanter we're sending a young cambodian woman to colidge - wish i went bit.ly/4AetzS #
  • 18:26 waiting for obama's phone call. like meredith grey said: pick me, choose me, love me #
  • 19:23 @briansolis why you skipping class, dude? #
  • 21:55 Having #gnomesex at edgewater. #

No comments: