Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Day's Updates

  • 00:43 @salaamgarage i loved the passion and the fact that you were a fresh face for most of us. it was esp poignant with your great pictures/vids #
  • 13:37 listening to have you see her by mc hammer. havent heard this one in, um, forever #
  • 13:42 i need a co-manager for my fantasy league. wont have time to manage on my own. anyone interested? $100 each entry fee for the league #
  • 13:51 @sondrasondra i used to subcribe to his blog and it turns out that hammer is just boring compared to the old mc #
  • 16:44 @ronga dude how's texas. i really want to see tropic thunder as well. let me know how it is #
  • 17:01 #fft feeble minds also think alike #
  • 17:45 @missrogue i own that one! nikita (wife) is vegetarian, so it's especially apt #
  • 18:34 opened my office window. smells like bacon. mmm....bacon #

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Ranvir,
My name is Brandee Paisano and I am working with SalaamGarage. I ran across your blog and would love to keep you posted on all the latest updates. If I could please get your contact info that would be great.
Thank You and Have a Great Day,
Brandee Paisano

Ranvir said...

sure, email me at ranvir at gmail dot com. thanks.